UNKNOWN Actress: “Mercy Johnson’s Hips Are Just Learning Where Mine Are”

I came across this story and thought it was funny so I decided to share.

One of the Vanguard reporters met with a rather unknown actress named Crystal  and in a short interview asked her what her selling point was.

What do you think are your selling points?

Unknown Actress: – My selling point are my hips. I think Mercy Johnson’s hips are just learning where mine are. I know that I am well-shaped. If you ask me, I have got the best shape in Nollywood. And it is just not my hips alone, my eyes, my legs and my height as a woman all compliment my nice figure. You may say I don’t have the front but I have the back. The back speaks for me.

 Abeg! abeg!! abeg!!!, who know this woman? Is Mercy Johnson’s talent just learning where you are too?!?

Comments